Calaveras County Association of REALTORS®
• Please send all emails to email@example.com. Although on-site staff is limited, we are still monitoring emails. Emailing this address will ensure that all staff sees them and will help us to serve you more efficiently.
• For a faster response, instead of calling the office email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lockboxes and Sentricards: Please send your requests to email@example.com. We will have your request waiting by the front door of the Association office on the next business day at 8 A.M.
• CCAR Board Store Items: Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will have your request waiting by the front door of the Association office on the next business day at 8 A.M.
• If you need immediate technical support with Rapattoni or Sentrilock, you may contact them directly at:
Rapattoni: (866) 730-7114
Sentrilock: (513) 618-5800
• In the event of an emergency, you may contact our Board President, Jesse Gibbs at (209) 770-0200.
Calaveras County Association of REALTORS® & MLS
1270 Suzanne Dr. Ste. B, Angels Camp, CA 95222
P - (209) 736-4600/ F – (209) 736-0017
OUR WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Based upon the National Association of REALTOR ®'s Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, learn about the standards of ethical conduct in the practice of real estate. This course also covers the California Business and Professions Code that guides ethical business practices within California. CalBRE Sponsor No. 4883
~CCAR Mission Statement~
"The trusted source for real estate information, education and services.
To support professional and ethical real estate practices and to protect property rights."